Monday, February 20, 2012

I had a VINTAGE FEELING...

I love vintage and everything related to it. Pin ups, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood,  old cadillacs, 40´s and 50´s fashion, black-white movies, grandmas closet etc... =)

Zbožňujem vintage a všetko s tým súvisiace. Pin upky, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood, staré kadilaky, módu 40tych a 50tych rokov, čierno-biele filmy, starkej šatník, atď... =)
I found these pictures made by me in my PC and got a vintage feeling. I had to share...

Našla som tieto mnou vytvorené obrázky v počítači a dostala som vintage pocit. Musím zdieľať...
My beautiful room I shared with my friend Katka
I was in beautiful hotel Palace Hotel Polom and I fell in love with it. It was kind of english vintage I´d say.

Bola som v nádhernom hoteli Palace Hotel Polom a zaľúbila som sa do neho. Bol to také anglické vintage, povedala by som...

pictures with this blue frame are taken with programe FxCamera
the most beautiful caffee I´ve ever seen (Hamburg, Germany)
Wedding in Prag, Czech Republic


4 comments:

  1. oh this looks great!
    fantastic post babe! I really enjoyed reading it and looking through your blog! you have amazing taste and a brilliant blog, keep up the good work!
    would you be able to check out mine? would be an honour!
    It's fashion damnit
    There's the link!
    thanksss!
    lottie
    xxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I appreciate it! I´m glad that you like my blog! I´m going to check yours =) THANK YOU, once again =)!!!!

      Delete
  2. i love this, im all about vintage! :)

    check out my blog http://stylecrescent.blogspot.com/
    love from a new follower
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteee just followed your blog ... follow back and enter in my giveaway http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-thanks-for-great-followers.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...