Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DENIM flower

blue hydrangea


my jeans collection
pepe jeans
Blue Hydrangea is my favourite flower. I love the color. My dream garden will be certainly as much blue as possible. One word comes up to my mind when I look at this beautiful flower. DENIM.

Modrá hortenzia je môj obľúbený kvet. Zbožňujem tú farbu. Moja vysnívaná záhrada bude taká modrá ako sa len bude dať. Plná tejto krásy...Napadá ma iba jedno slovo keď sa na ňu pozerám. DENIM.
Chanel denim collection


Bershka new spring/summer

Diesel Fuel for life denim collection
Diesel Fuel for Life Denim collection

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome, just had to follow it, cause I love it:) it's amazing:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the chanel coco blue looks so awesome and your blog is
    so interesting :)

    Visit my blog and let me know what you think
    www.fashion4play.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much =) this is great I didn´t even thought that someone will look at my blog =D thank you for support =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...